Monday, October 22, 2007

Shameless Introduction

My youngest son wrote this encomium for me one Father's Day:

A Magnificent Man


His eyes are full of kindness

His heart is made of gold

he is full of laughter and cheer

every night we sit around watching hockey.

Cheering for the Avs, moaning when they lose.

Oh the laughs we have watching corny commercials

Oh the wonderful dinners he serves us every night

He hates it when siblings fight

He loves it when they are kind

He stuck with me for 12 years

and probably will for 5 more

He is there when I'm in my time of need

He always has a friendly smile when I arrive home

Whenever I'm in need of help or struggling in school

he is always there

Who is this great man, you ask?

He is my father, a magnificent man.

I blush...





1 comment:

Gabriel said...

I love you dad, remember that. :)